Only a few steps from the main campus, The Sebastian Villages offers a variety of two-, three- and four-bedroom options, a fitness center and lounge. The Sebastian Villages is named after Dr. Simon P. Sebastian. He was the Medical Director and Superintendent of the L. Richardson Memorial Hospital which he opened in 1925. Today, the Sebastian family home on the community grounds serves as the housing office. Dr. Sebastian made history here. Now it’s your turn.
1402 East Washington St.
Greensboro, NC 27401
Floorplan Options: (3D Floorplan Images)
2BR/2BA, 3BR/3BA, 4BR/4BA
Fall 2020 Semester:
Spring 2021 Semester:
3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Floor-plan 1
3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Floor-plan 2
Features & Amenities
- Aggie Shuttle Stop
- Private Bathrooms
- Private Bedrooms
- Fully Furnished
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen
- Side-By-Side, Full-Size Washer & Dryer*
- Some units have stacked washer & dryers.
- Floor Finish: Carpet and faux wood options
- High-Speed Wireless Internet
- 24-Hour On-Call Emergency Maintenance
- Valet (Door-To-Door) Trash Service
- Fitness Center
Aggie One Keyless Entry